Choosing which pictures to use?

Viewed 356 times
Started 2015-12-29T16:42:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2015-12-29T16:42:00+00:00
 profile photo
Whilst he wasn't actually talking to me, something that @org_nicecrime said in Silky 's "A photographer's guide to attracting a TF shoot" thread started me thinking:-

"I'd also suggest (nicely) that by asking the opinions of the subjects regarding what images you post it suggests you're not completely confident in your own skills. I know with 100% certainty which images from my shoots will go up and which will not make the cut and no amount of external pressure will change that."

Whilst I do have the occasional crisis of confidence, I am generally a cocky sod. I really don't think confidence is the issue for me. My problem is that I am simply RUBBISH at choosing my own pictures. These days, I generally leave it a week before I even look at the shoot. Then I ask my missus to help me choose. It sort-of works, but it is far from ideal. Does anyone else have this problem or am I alone?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads