Facebook Friends

Viewed 413 times
Started 2016-01-16T10:14:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Arkady001
2016-01-16T10:14:00+00:00
 profile photo
I'm guessing like me, many of you have 'friends' on your FB Friend Lists that aren't actually friends, but people encountered online, such as models and photographers?

Just had a hilarious dialogue with a model who moaned about being woken up by an admirer - I think models in particular attract oddballs on FB - and fair enough, being woken up by some horny twat in Jakarta or Jalalabad asking for a BJ would piss me off to if I were a model.
I said she should disable WiFi on her phone or set an out of hours block - pretty easy to do on most phones, I think.
Apparently that was really taking the piss and insulting her intelligence... maybe she needed more coffee, I dunno...

It then occurred to me that my Facebook personal page shouldn't really be full of argumentative crap from hormonal sleep-deprived fucktards, so I've now sent a directive asking that anyone not known to me personally or by Proxy should take themselves over to my Photography Page and like it to remain in contact - because let's face it, anyone who doesn't like a Photographer's photography page can't be that much of a Friend can they?

Let's see how many can make that intellectual leap.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads