Marketing MadcowModels - how could we be doing better?

Viewed 644 times
Started 2016-01-18T19:29:00+00:00
12 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

1 likes 2016-01-18T19:29:00+00:00
 profile photo
On the site, we have a solid amount of unique features (verification, shared folders, A-vs-B), as well as a lot of things going on here.. but its been brought to my attention that maybe we aren't doing very well at communicating this to you - the members - as well as those outside of our virtual 4 walls. We're missing marketing opportunities.

So, I'd love to hear what you think we could or should be doing to keep you informed on whats going on behind the scenes, new product/feature launches and what we can do to encourage you to share this with the wider world.

For example, could we be doing better at encouraging you to auto-share things to Facebook/Twitter? New product launch emails - I tend to keep these to 1 every 2 weeks - but would sending more irritate you? or would you rather us send more?

Should other social sharing options - such as those to the left of your screen now - be more obvious and better placed throughout the site?

I'd love to hear any thoughts you have about how we can market the site better to you, and to a wider audience.

Thanks!

James
MadcowModels Manager

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads