New Front End

Viewed 509 times
Started 2016-02-11T18:48:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

2016-02-11T18:48:00+00:00
 profile photo
I haven't tarnished this site with my presence recently.
BUT! on calling up the site a few days ago I was surprised, nay – shocked! To view a monitor full of images, taken I presume from members ports. Full frontal's etc. even a pair with rope wrapped round them?
I thought the site had been hacked?
I've had a quick browse round the forums expecting to read threads full of comments, but nowt!

Is this the new norm, hasn't anyone noticed or have I missed something?
Is this the way to attract naive wannabe fashion models?

I have shot with models who though quite happy to pose implied, have asked that I be discreet with what I do with the images, as they have younger male siblings who would suffer taunting if their chums saw images of her.
That discretion now seems to be out of my hands.
As a result I have removed these images. I probably will remove all my images in the next week or so and change my 'main' site to a-n-other.

Yours
Traumatised Southampton

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads