Confused.com

Viewed 309 times
Started 2016-03-18T23:39:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

John Peters
2016-03-18T23:39:00+00:00
 profile photo
I'm really sorry but I'm so confused about the new levels rules. So I thought it was now that art-nude is the max allowed on site and therefore I amended my profile writing, plus took off an image that I felt was a bit too close to UK mag (yes i'm old fashioned and still refer to mag levels - I started in the 90s).

Ok all fine so I thought.... but models are still putting out castings mentioning adult levels and loads of models still have adult orientated text on their profiles. One casting I saw said adult available but to contact her regarding levels within the limits allowed on the site .... lol (entrapment) ?? Is some flexibility or grace period being allowed due to members having paid their subscriptions ?

Personally I don't mind the new art-nude limit rule (if that is what is set) but am I correct in my understanding ?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads