Viewed 1182 times
Started 2016-04-01T08:16:00+00:00
27 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
4 likes 2016-04-01T08:16:00+00:00
 profile photo
... TF requests from models....

For me it's first and foremost an apparent lack of enthusiasm - ie no indication of what she'd like to shoot. I provide lots of Pinterest boards for models to browse so they know what I like hence they have no excuse really. It's either laziness or an indication of a lack of gumption and/or vision.

Secondly, a lack of convincing expressions in their port - straight away I'm thinking can I really be bothered to go through all that malarky of trying to coax something out of her. Almost always it's no thanks. A smattering of starred images and FPIs is a requirement from every shoot and if anything is going to close out that opportunity more than anything else it's a lack of emoting and presence by the model.

Things I like. Quirky looks, ENTHUSIASM, bed hair and, of course, drop dead gorgeousness... :)

So guys, what puts you off when you get those TF requests??

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads