Time Limit on Feedback

Viewed 310 times
Started 2016-04-04T17:37:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Arkady001
1 likes 2016-04-04T17:37:00+00:00
 profile photo
I was on my other site just now and noticed I'd just been left feedback by a model... Looked at her port and didn't recognise her at all...
Went to look at what I'd said about her and found this:

RKD Photographic Rated 'Neutral' 3 years ago
Model was 'unexpectedly ill' at 03.00 the night before the shooting. I leave it to others to decide if this illness was real or the result of too many drinks in a nightclub.

A flake from three years ago? No wonder I didn't remember her...

Her feedback?

'XXXX' Rated 'Neutral' 18 minutes ago
Bin leider zum Shootingzeitpunkt krank geworden (mit anschließendem Krankenhausaufenthalt). Habe dem Fotografen so schnell wie möglich Bescheid gegeben, leider wurde ich der Lüge bezichtigt und mir wurde unterstellt ich sei feiern gewesen und hätte zu viel getrunken. Mit Verständnis für unvorhersehbares ist hier nicht zu rechnen.

Basically she was ill, hospitalised and I accused her of lying. A little more understanding should be forthcoming... Meh.

Three years on and no doctor's note to prove it... It's neutral so doesn't really bother me, but why wait so long?

So what do you guys think? Should there be a statute of limitations on feedback or not? What's a reasonable timeframe for leaving feedback? I usually leave a reference within 24hrs, but caution models waiting for TFP images to hold on until they see the goods...

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads