Bidding on a model!

Viewed 1013 times
Started 2011-12-19T23:02:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

aboutlee
2011-12-19T23:02:00+00:00
 profile photo
So i had seen an advert online for a amateur model looking for a photographer to take some photos. It mentioned no payment etc.. so i approached the model and explained im a amateur photographer looking to build my own portfolio and thought it would be good to work something out (Along them lines) And explained i was offering TFCD and asked if it was paid work she wanted.

I got a reply back saying she was looking for paid work and she liked the idea of me offering images on a CD as other payment. Then she came out with I have had a offer from a guy who is willing to do me my own website and the photoshoot you mentioned so if you can do the same then i would consider .

I felt like i was bidding on the chance to get a shoot with this model. I happily replied with i could match that as i build websites, and have my own server etc.. but was no longer interested. Any other model would try get many photo shoots to build a portfolio. But it seemed this model was looking for the best offer.

As amateur photographer i do find it harder to find models willing to work with a amateur and accept TFCD from such person. But i don't have money to pay model fee's for a hobby which im just getting in to. Some may say "Oh you need to put money in" No not really.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads