Photos for Profile :) and Modelling

Viewed 369 times
Started 2016-04-20T22:44:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

HelakwiN_PhotographY
2016-04-20T22:44:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hey all. If this is in a help thread somewhere then d'oh but is a two part question.

First: As I'm only now pursuing working with actual models, the majority of my work is self, nature, urban and photojournalism (And family). My question is, can I upload them to show I know which way round to hold a camera ;) or is it more usual to showcase models?

Second: I'm a photographer because I want to be behind the camera now, but I have been an alternative model a few years back, even though not a lot came from it. The questions is: You can't have a photographer profile and a model profile can you? It's just I had fun with it and I wouldn't mind being photographed for TFP so I can add them to my portfolio (Even if it's a separate model portfolio).

If I had to choose though, it would be photographer, because I don't rate myself.

Thanks (Feeling perplexed)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads