Thank you mcm...

Viewed 569 times
Started 2016-05-14T14:14:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Roseviolet
5 likes 2016-05-14T14:14:00+00:00
 profile photo
Just wanted to say thank you to all the photographers, studios and mua's that I've have worked with since joining mcm. It's been an experience, but time to go concentrate on the family and eat a bit more chocolate I think. :)
To those that have worked to improve the site, it is noticed, and long may it continue. The steps taken to make models a little safer, the site more user friendly, reducing the need for eye bleaching, it's appreciated by more than a few.
There's many on here who I am in awe of their photography skills, the attention to detail shown and the passion clearly noted in their images and conversations of everything to do with the model photography world.
Kudos to James for continually updating the site, being available to talk to members directly, and most importantly replying regardless of how random the message is.

So TTFN, have fun, collect some stars and don't forget to smile. :)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads