Alzheimer's

Viewed 544 times
Started 2016-06-03T18:10:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Arkady001
2016-06-03T18:10:00+00:00
 profile photo
That moment - when you find you've been blocked 'everywhere' by a model you've been on previously great terms with for a couple of years, you ask why and receive the response "If you don't know you're stupider than I thought..."

OK... so when exactly did you think I was stupid? When I was sharing all your stuff and saying nice things about you on FB? When I was sharing your images on twitter? Or liking your stuff on PP and suggesting all those FPIs and Starred Images that you have and which have helped you get additional exposure and work as a result? Was it then?

But yes - I admit I must be stupid or senile because I have no idea. None.
Oh well, Onward and Upward - just as I'm in a position to actually book UK models again too...

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads