A bit tired...

Viewed 277 times
Started 2016-07-19T10:56:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Arkady001
1 likes 2016-07-19T10:56:00+00:00
 profile photo
Finally back home in sunny (very) Tchermany after a week touring UK... Covered about 2,000 miles in my shed of a car with creaky rear suspension and dodgy drop-links.
Shot 7 models, most of whom were Awesomeness personified and now have about 10,000 images to crash through in Lightroom...

My heartfelt thanks to @Stef for being my battle buddy on Op Slutspray; FlashBangWallop aka Dougie for being the perfect host in Blackpool; models Serenity Danni Hazel_Rose EnnaVictoria EllaHModel ZiggyP and @FelicityModel for putting up with my crap Dad-dance moves in the studio - and on the beach... We made some great images and I can't wait to see you all again real soon...

Looking forward to the next Away-Mission in December... :D

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads