Curating - some help for beginners

Viewed 346 times
Started 2016-08-10T09:46:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

profilepictures
2016-08-10T09:46:00+00:00
 profile photo
I think many of us have noted that the recent uploads section often includes seemingly endless sets of highly similar pictures from a photogrpaher or model. Too often the differences between shots are fractional and occasionally there are duplicates even. I find this a distraction and annoyance which spoils a quick browse of new work, making it a less enjoyable prospect.

Given that I'm convinced one the greatest skills of a good photographer is in curating their work, making sure only the best is shown (we all have off days) and also helping to keep the site experience interesting and dynamic, I propose an upload limit of 3 pictures per day.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads