Innovative idea, how to market?

Viewed 446 times
Started 2012-01-05T08:17:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Capture OneOne
2012-01-05T08:17:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hello I am Bob Martin of Capture, myself and associate Ash have been gathering imagery via motion(videography) for the last 5 years for sporting events, family albums, some advertising campaigns and now moving into snapping models. Our aim is to try and put stoylines to the otherwise normal shoot but capturing it in a clip rather than a still image.

The benefits are twofold in that we get to capture an in the moment expression/pose, and we can also produce stills from the footage in addition to the moving clip. To make this even more stand out, is our vast knowledge and capability of editing and special effects.

What I can't understand is why this is so hard to advertise and produce interest?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads