Wannabees.....GRRR!!

Viewed 960 times
Started 2012-01-20T13:54:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Perfectpink
2012-01-20T13:54:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have just done a model search for a possible shoot I have coming up and I did a nationwide search on here for models.

I gave up after two pages of results which showed me 40 models. Here are the facts about the response rates of these Wannabees:

20 models (50%) 0% Response rate

8 Models (20%) less than 25% response rate

3 models ( 8%) 26% - 50% response rate

8 models (20%) 51% - 65% response rate

1 model (2%) 90+% response rate

What is the point of being on here if you can't be bothered? You just waste everyone's time and James goodwill in setting up an excellent site.

All members should get off their A*ses, and if you have a low or zero response rate either reply to your messages, or delete your accounts. That way the serious amongst us can get on with doing what we love, knowing the other members feel the same way.

Mike

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads