After Some Advice

Viewed 536 times
Started 2017-04-27T12:27:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2017-04-27T12:27:00+00:00
 profile photo
saw an advert on FB from someone on my friends list asking for a photographer to do some modelling shots of her , i said if she could get to my location then i would do them , i looked through the persons photos that she has titled "previous work" and it is all just selfies or selfies with snapchat filters certainly no professional shoots or studio type shoots , anyway she messaged me asking "how much" i replied what type of pics does she require  ie head shots , full body shots , fashion , etc etc , she replied "Full body artisticc nude topless fashion lingerie xx
But i get paid for nude n topless"anyway my final reply was this "Do you have any previous work i can see , as if the shoot would benefit both our portfolios then it would be done on a TF basis" , her reply again was " ive done no previous work before" Is this the correct response on my part as she is adamant she wants paying for the shoot , but at the beginning of the conversation she asked me "how much"  , im personally thinking TF

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads