BODYLINE STUDIO OPEN DAY FOR MODELS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS 28TH JAN 10 -4 PM

Viewed 217 times
Started 2018-01-07T14:14:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2018-01-07T14:14:00+00:00
 profile photo

Wether you're an amateur or professional photographer, model or videographer you need to come to my Open Day Bodyline Studio in Long Eaton. The studio will be open from 10am till 4pm on the 28th of January 2018 for you to have a look around and see what we have to offer. along with Shaz Zenith (who'll also be modelling) and photographer Nile who works for me with a fast experience in photography and camera , Have a read of the poster, it includes an exclusive offer if you can make it! If you know anyone who may be interested please tag them below and/or give this a share on your FB profile, after all it's free and fun! For more info and any questions please see the poster below for contact details or feel free to ask me directly here. Hope to see you there! 

Lee x   

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads