Finding reliable models to work with

Viewed 401 times
Started 2023-09-02T22:13:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

1 likes 2023-09-02T22:13:00+00:00
 profile photo

I have been on many sites but alway face the same problems.  I always need a regular female model to work with. Since Covid the models I had worked with for years have given up or moved abroad.  I have since found it hard to get anyone who is reliable near me who fits the requirements of the togs or studios I work with. The biggest problem is the unrealistic prices some models want

Should we develop a standard price guide as many new models don't seem to know what prices to charge and price themselves out of the market.?

What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, costs have risen, but the market for images has seen prices for photos falling fast and now we face issues of AI models. That means models, like me need to do a balancing act to get work in and stay afloat.

That's why I think a price guide might help new models and even establish models to get an idea if what to charge.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads