Where does the law stand?

Viewed 862 times
Started 2012-06-16T14:07:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-06-16T14:07:00+00:00
 profile photo
I did a shoot yesterday on a tfp basis. The model explained that he would not be uploading any of the face pictures as it could count against him with his work. I understand completely and did a variety of both facial and non facial shots.

I did the editing of the pics and sent him copies of all the pictures. I asked out of courtesy which pictures i'm ok to upload to my portfolio and have as yet not received any response to my question.

I am just unsure at this moment if I was to upload some non facial pics from the shoot without his permission would I be liable for any prosecution when no model release was signed?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads