No show

Viewed 905 times
Started 2012-06-17T23:41:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-06-17T23:41:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hi All
For the last few weeks i have been orginising a group shoot at a night club/pole dancing venue in Edinburgh. The casting call was put on here , for both models and photographers. I had a really good responce, with 10 models and 8 photographer stating that they were going to come along. Models were on a tfp/cd basis , with the photographers covering the cost of hiring the venue . In the past this amounted to no more than £30.(A great price for a full days shoot )

This was about the 10th shoot i have arranged at the same venue , and at all the rest every one having a great time . Some of the girls attending getting a few paid shoots resulting from this.
Today out of the 10 models that were so keen to come along , 3 actually turned up , one girl brought along a friend which was a real plus. Two of the 8 photographers got in touch stating that it was Fathers Day and they could not attend , family having claims on them.

Out of the 7 girls that did not attend , one did get in contact to say unfortunatley she could not attend , she gave me 2 days notice , fair enough. BUT the other 6 girls did not even have the manners to say they were not coming . Most of these girls had stated that they would definatley be coming . I had exchanged numerous messages with each of them over 40 meseges back and forward in some cases.

I was going to ‘’name and shame’’ these girls , but whats the point . But this i can say , if i hear of any of my friends going to do a shoot with any of them , i will be advising against .

The photographers that came along to this shoot today , had a great time. All the models have been booked for paid shoot with some of them as well .

Can anyone tell me why some models think that their names will not get around the photographers? Both models and togs chat to each other lots , and a model that is not dependable will soon get known to her local togs as being like that , and surely manners do come in somewhere , or am i just old fashioned?

My thanks to all that attended though , especially- Caroline Alexander , Jade, Carmenleon and Kinga . You were great girls.
Iain

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads