Viewed 783 times
Started 2012-06-19T13:30:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

stratographic
2012-06-19T13:30:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hi

Well I think I'm about done with photography for now.
Thinking more and more that the thrill is gone and I'm kind of missing my guitar which has been abandoned lately.
Also, the time it takes up, the expense, the no shows, people with bad attitudes, though the main reason is my own feelings.

It was good fun mostly, met some great people and learned a lot. I only took it up in the first place as I once saw a shoot years ago that a friend had done and thought that she looked terrible in the pix and I wanted to do nice pix for her (despite knowing nothing about photography at all lol) :) having done that,, and also doing (I hope) nice pix for other people too then I might just have done all I wanted to do :)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads