A whole new twist to no showing

Viewed 746 times
Started 2012-06-26T12:45:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2012-06-26T12:45:00+00:00
 profile photo
And so it goes. A model responds to a casting call I made saying she would like some shots taken. We chat freely and respectfully throughout. We confirm the day before and arrange an exact place to meet at the location. Gets a phone call sayiing they had gone direct to the location and NOT where we had arranged to meet. They drive over to where i'd said and picked me up. We drive the 5 minutes to the location in their car. We starts walking up the drive to where the shoot will be and the model just remembers she may need her straw sun hat so heads back to the car (with her mother as she is only 17) and said they would meet me up at the top of the drive (literally 5 mins from where they are parked) and never to be seen again...

I wonder has anyone had THIS happen to them?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads