How often do you log in? Why?

Viewed 774 times
Started 2012-09-11T10:12:00+00:00
18 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

retrotog
2012-09-11T10:12:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have come across profiles not logged into for over 30 days. Others that have been created 3 or 6 months ago and not looked at nor updated since.
Perhaps they lost their password, were drunk when they thought modelling or photography was a good idea, or taken up golf or tennis as a hobby instead? Or maybe they're dead!

I log in once, early morning when I get up, and maybe again in the evening before bed.
I attempt to answer emails and enquiries immediately, even if a quick 'no sorry I'm busy' or 'yes very interested stay in touch, talk tomorrow'

YOU reading this, as it's on a forum, probably log in regularly but why do so many others come and go like butterflies?

Is it so hard to plan, run a diary, keep appointments, prepare yourself or your camers, arrive on time, smile, project, be happy, be patient, wait for photos, spend hours editing them, and do it all again the next day, the next week, once a month?

I often liken it to an addiction. Without it I get withdrawal symptoms. Also it is so comforting and re-assuring to be liked, wanted, feel useful.
Real life can be dull, boring and predictable. Are we dealers in Dreams? Are we hiding from the harsh realities of real life?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads