Viewed 690 times
Started 2012-10-05T13:44:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

lumiere
2012-10-05T13:44:00+00:00
 profile photo
Post Production

I was horrified that I uploaded an entire album last night only to find on viewing the images that something had gone dreadfully wrong with a photoshop automated action script.

I deleted the album immediately however this morning the images were still showing and consequently had to go through the painful process of deleting each of the images .... I assumed, wrongly, that if I deleted an album that all images within the album would go to. I have alerted James about this...

To cut to the chase, I would be very interested to hear what members 'normal' post productions processes entail

My normal preparation:

Assumptions:

Calibrated monitor with Spyder
Images are RAW

Steps:
1. Lightroom (in my case I use Nikon hardware and every model under exposes by 0.35 stop)
2. Photoshop (primarily selective colour Blacks. Blacks are imperative!)
3. Kodak filter for any softening
4. Unsharp filter (not sharpen filter) to adjust
5. Photoshop script (recorded actions etc) for resizing and other things...this can go dreadfully wrong!

Just my basic steps, like everyone else I use other tools in PS.

Any contributions please?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads