It is not Illegal to post under 18 but over 16 nudes...so why is this site telling me it is??

Viewed 3217 times
Started 2012-12-08T09:30:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

2012-12-08T09:30:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have checked and It isn't actually illegal for a person under the age of 18 to post/take/or publish underwear/lingerie or implied nude shots....It's not even illegal to post naked shots. So stating that it is illegal is slighty wrong, because it isn't. YES it is a massive grey area but NOT illegal. To say ''you do not want under 18's tp post nudes on this site'' would be fine, but to say it's illegal....its a bit much. AND ALSO saying 'underaged nudes' is also doing my head it, because the legal age of sex and to start exploring your sexual needs and such is 16. So you start LEGALLY discovering erotic,fetish,bondage and other things at 16....so really under 16's are 'Underaged' not under18's....

My Sources
ephotozine.com - www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/under-18-nudity---a-point-of-law-73509

Legislation.gov - www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1978/37 - THIS SHOWS THAT IN THE UK IT IS ILLEGAL TO PHOTOGRAPH INDECENT IMAGES IF UNDER 16 YEAR OLDS....UNDER 18 YEAR OLD ARE NOT MENTIONED. ALSO AN INDECENT IMAGE...WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T INDECENT - www.thefreedictionary.com/indecent

Therefore I would like to ask if it where possible to allow people's *such as myslef* under the age of 18 but over 16 to be allowed to see EVERYTHING on the site without the restiction of being 'underaged' I would also like to question whether people 16-18 would be allowed to post lingerie photo's or nude/semi nudes or is that something you see as to much or a grey area...even though it is not illegal???

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads