What to charge no show models?

Viewed 546 times
Started 2013-01-06T09:45:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

retrotog
2013-01-06T09:45:00+00:00
 profile photo
Time is the biggest commitment I give as a photographer and petrol costs and replacement renewal of camera gear, props and costume.
Is £150 too much or should it be nearer £120?
What do your charge if you are a photographer or expect to pay if you are a model?
I know it will depend on circumstances and distance, but if models expect to be sent a bill as a matter of course if they late cancel or no show it might cut down on the frustration and expense they cause and appreciate our efforts and skills more and lead to more employment fot the few committed and enthusiastic models and photographers.
In the past few days I've had 4 late cancellations from 5 pre-booked appointments!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads