Models...does this happen to you?

Viewed 516 times
Started 2013-01-28T18:59:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-01-28T18:59:00+00:00
 profile photo
Do any other models on here have the issue where you discuss a shoot with a photographer/company for a long while. Communication is excellent, a shoot is booked and you have clothing planned very precisely. You have the date but not yet a confirmed location and time and they say they will get back to you.
Then....
The day of the shoot approaches and you need to know the location and time. You try to get in touch with them but no response/no answer to emails texts etc and then the day if the shoot comes and go's without further explanation.
Now I know things happen and circumstances change, and I'm more than understanding that maybe, depending on the situation, contacting myself would be the least of the individuals worries.
But the thing is, the same person appears on another site/same site with recently added images..this makes me think, is there something I am doing wrong? something I have said? Maybe they have realised that I'm a student and fear that I won't turn up?

Would love to hear from models with similar experiences! I'm starting to think it's just me!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads