Sick of all these un-serious people!!

Viewed 1127 times
Started 2013-02-06T10:09:00+00:00
14 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-02-06T10:09:00+00:00
 profile photo
I don't usually like to moan about people within the industry as it comes with the territory and most of the time I take it with a pinch of salt!...
Yes I understand that the industry as a whole is struggling and there is a lack of money out there etc...

But!!!... here is where I start to rant! lol (sorry guys)

I have been contacted by serveral photographers both on this site and many others asking if they could organise a shoot with me...(with hardly any information given may I add!) I then reply... asking them where they want to shoot etc etc...
About 2 weeks later I send one more message in the hope of setting something up... they reply back saying they could maybe do a certain date...

After another few days more back and forth e-mails ... resulting in a few days before the photographer saying he's busy... didn't realise he couldn't do that day..etc etc...

I'm sorry and I know it happens on both side but as a professional full time model I can't understand why people do this... If you want to book a shoot BOOK ONE! if your that unsure don't bother!!..

Its so fustrating!!...

So I would like to make a public announcment!!.. If you don't want to work with me... thats cool :)
And if you are going to be flaking with dates... or be undecisive then I'm probably not the model for you!!...

Once again sorry for the rant!!.. :)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads