Do i give up modelling because I am the 'ugly' one

Viewed 2480 times
Started 2013-04-10T22:50:00+00:00
58 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-04-10T22:50:00+00:00
 profile photo
First of all I have to say I really enjoy modelling and have become more and more enthusiastic about it.

I've always thought I was odd looking, and was asked to model originally and it all went from there. ..I kind of saw it as an extension of my past doing theatre and acting.

But in the past couple of months I've gained more and more negative comments about my looks from photographers and their associates; I've shrugged it off and thought; well, they don't have to work with me at all/again. However, In the past week alone I've had feedback from photographers with the friends saying, how did you get the 'ginger one' or the 'ugly one' from girls aloud modelling for you

So the question is, what do I do..carry on with something I enjoy, 'fight the cause' so to speak for unconventionally attractive women: or do I throw in the towel now? photographers/models/ everyone on here..do you want to see more of the ugly one?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads