The other side of the fence makes it look quite different...

Viewed 624 times
Started 2013-05-08T16:18:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-05-08T16:18:00+00:00
 profile photo
I just had to suffer the drama of finding a model to replace me for a shoot on Friday. Not only was this an MUA shoot with full make-over, hair-styling and wardrobe styling but I also managed to negotiate a pay for the model and travel expenses covered!

And the model gets all photos!

(not to mention a chance to network with a number of other models, MUA's and photographers!...and a break with a nice wee cup of tea)

And did I get replies from the models I messaged???

Heck no.

Look I really don't want to start the models suck rant but I'm just saying that the grass is greener on the side I'm used to being on. I am never going to source a model again! Though I've found a very reliable one on here now I think- and actually because this is such a friendly site that a photographer saw the casting and recommended her to me.

If it was not for the friendliness of Madcow I am sure the stress would have killed me... :O

Fiona x

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads