Modern day Marie Antoinette shoot?

Viewed 777 times
Started 2013-06-10T22:33:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-06-10T22:33:00+00:00
 profile photo
Ok so I don't know if this sounds like a good idea to anyone else..but I have this costume that has been sitting in my wardrobe since halloween. It's a 'modern marie-antoinette' in that the dress is only knee length/just above. It's nice quality though and a powder blue colour.

If anyone would be interested i'd like to do a shoot this summer locally (North West: Cheshire) in a park, with a picnic blanket and surrounded by cakes and sweets etc (you know 'let them eat cake')

Ideally I would be looking to work alongside someone good with digital art to perhaps add a slightly more otherworldly fairytale look to the shoot.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads