Which Studio?

Viewed 1215 times
Started 2010-01-27T21:30:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2010-01-27T21:30:00+00:00
 profile photo
Other than your own (if you own one) which is the best studio in the UK that you have worked in and why. To get it going here is my choices

Contrast Studio in Glasgow - I have travelled long and far to work there (I live 6-7 Hours away from there) but it is just a great studio, its hard to explain why, but Con the owner is so laid back he is simply falling off his chair, and whats more he simply leaves you to get on with it. A great selection of lighting and back drops - deffo a 9/10 from me

Other choice The Studio in Bristol owned by Dave, again I have worked there many times, and it is a oasis of interesting sets props and again lighting - Dave is a fanatical collector of well anything really so always different stuff whenever you go there - Dave is helpful but again keeps out of your way during a shoot - this gets an 8/10 from me

Whats your fav

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads