Tips and preparation for a shoot

Viewed 342 times
Started 2013-12-11T09:59:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2013-12-11T09:59:00+00:00
 profile photo
There are some great images on this site, there is however a lot of crap because photographers and models make some basic mistakes and don't prepare for the shoot.

I thought it would be good if we could add some general tips and tricks to help the images all round much better. I'd like comments from photographers, models and everyone just to improve the quality of the pictures here.

So, I'll go first.

If using a shooting in a home, on location or even some studios, tidy the place up before you start. There can be nothing worse than a brilliant shot spoilt by wrappers and cans lying around. It only takes two minutes and makes a world of difference.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads