Kill me now lol.......

Viewed 517 times
Started 2014-02-02T18:06:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

ianredversshearn
2014-02-02T18:06:00+00:00
 profile photo
sometimes..actually make that often lol.........i just despair.
so,theres a new model that has uploaded a portfolio
(using the term loosely),on MM.
paid work only.she is bubbly and confident in front of the camera and has some experience,having worked with photographers in the past...............
4 photos..the most dreadful blurred out of focus over-saturated phone pics ive ever seen.just awful.lol
shes ticked the no tattoos box as having "none"
shes is, as you can guess, covered in them,all down her torso.so she obviously cant read.it gets better,trust me.
she is,you see,"a qualified hair dresser".so she is able to "do her own hair and make up"(i know how to shave ,but that doesnt make me sweeney todd lol)
wants to work with photographers to do part time model work and go places.(siberia,anyone lol)she is,sadly but one example of the mass delusion and high expectation of many like her today.she is clearly,as somebody once said "a child of the universe"
im so pleased im getting older.id hate to be a teenager/twentysomething today.
wants to do shoots in her own time.this is in no way an attack on models.not at all.more of a sad indictment of the times we live in.
i cant write anymore as im laughing so much my spleen may burst.am i alone?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads