No make up selfies on profiles.

Viewed 480 times
Started 2014-04-07T05:48:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-04-07T05:48:00+00:00
 profile photo
The recent Facebook thing where women were encouraged to post a picture without make up made me think. One of the problems with looking at portfolios on sites like this is that you are not looking at reality, but an illusion created to give a certain look, which means that with the best will in the world models will get passed over. I've got a particular shoot idea, but it will need someone with a specific look to make it work. Several times I've discounted a particular model, only to see what someone else has posted of the same model and realise that she might just fit the bill. I'm not saying that models should only post pictures without make up, but posting one picture without make up might help them to find more work.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads