The weird and the wonderful.

Viewed 334 times
Started 2014-04-29T07:39:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-04-29T07:39:00+00:00
 profile photo
There is certainly a lot of variety to the photographs on this site, ranging from very professionally shot fashion pictures to those which have obviously been taken of a friend or partner and look more like holiday snaps than model shots. I can sort of understand some of the weirder stuff, although all the bondage and fetish stuff doesn't do a thing for me, or the huge breast implants which to me look unnatural and obscene.

What does puzzle me is when I find a picture of a girl curled up in the middle of a railway track. Can either the photographer or anyone else explain why anyone would want to take a picture like that one. If it was done cartoon style in the 'Perils of Pauline' genre I could understand, but to me this is a very dark image .

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads