NOT another model slagging post, new models please read.

Viewed 2090 times
Started 2014-05-10T06:26:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-05-10T06:26:00+00:00
 profile photo
Catching up on forum posts after being away I've noticed a couple from new members which made me think about aspiring models expectations. A week on here is unlikely to result in loads of offers of paid work and the realistic chances of that happening are nil, which leads to portfolios and 'Looks'. Just because I. or anyone else, doesn't comment on your port doesn't make you a bad, or failed, model. I comment on what works for me and so does everyone else, so maybe if you aren't getting feedback or requests for bookings you need to diversify your portfolio, unless of course you only want to be seen as a certain genre model. 'Should I give up' now after a week on here is a bit negative to say the least.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads