Who viewed you

Viewed 365 times
Started 2014-05-15T12:15:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

marlham
2014-05-15T12:15:00+00:00
 profile photo
Just for fun really, but what are typical viewing stats for people on Madcow - both models and photographers?

Mine for the 7 days (up to yesterday) are 50 in total of which 7 were models and 3 were people whose profiles hadn't yet been approved. I expect many members will have much higher viewing stats and it would be interesting to know what you do to produce them.

I think the system only records a viewer once - on the most recent day he/she viewed you so somebody looking every day for seven days is only counted once. Personally I think it would be nice to see them recorded on every day they viewed you so it would give an indication of how 'keen' they are.

There's one profile - mctavish1 - who I recall being a frequent viewer of my port since I joined Madcow but his profile remains unapproved. Bit odd that he/she should continue to be so keen despite not achieving membership for whatever reason.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads