Comments on images.

Viewed 624 times
Started 2014-05-20T10:31:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

sbp
2014-05-20T10:31:00+00:00
 profile photo
I have recently reached the ripe old age of 57. I read in the media that its people like me who were responsible for sexism against females during the 70s. You know, how groping women was just how it was back in those days.

Maybe it was, I was young and yeah I did do a bit of groping, all the females involved were consenting adults and it was part of my growing up. Hell I groped my now wife and she is still here after 36 years. However I digress.

What the hell is it with some male photographers putting totally inappropriate comments on images of models. Like I said I'm 57 and even I think dirty old man. God knows what the models must think.

If we are trying to portray ourselves as serious photographers then comments about taking your puppies out in the sunshine don't really help the cause. I often see posts from photographers whining on about models not acting professionally, well I think some need to take a look in the mirror.

Rant over. Sciatica playing up.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads