Location, location, location

Viewed 322 times
Started 2014-06-07T08:24:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-06-07T08:24:00+00:00
 profile photo
I've been on the move a lot for the past month, starting in Lyme Regis and working across Dorset before heading back via Wiltshire, then up to the Peak District. I stopped overnight at Stourhead, near Ian, which has some amazing backdrops and if anyone goes there it's worth going into the pub on the estate, where the red room has amazing light for portrait shots. Tomorrow I'm hoping to go back to school, literally, where I trained at RAF Cosford, for the airshow if it's not washed out, so lots of opportunities for shots of and against old aircraft. At the end of the month Severn Valley railway has the first of it's two 1940,s weekend, so great opportunities for pictures of people in and out of uniform.

These sort of events are on all over the Country in the Summer and offer great opportunities for unusual locations, either taking models along or chatting to entusiasts who, having spent a fortune on kit, are usually only too happy to be photographed wearing it. Carol Vorderman is at Cosford on Sunday, so I'm counting on getting some good shots :-)

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads