Internet recommendations.

Viewed 413 times
Started 2014-06-11T13:08:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-06-11T13:08:00+00:00
 profile photo
I want to kill someone at Talk Talk. Yesterday my internet connection at home went down and I've just spoken to three people, one in Ireland, one here and one in the Phillipines who probably moonlights for Talk Talk in between running a sex lline. I've had to identify myself three times and none of them has listened. They asked my is the line was OK, which was fairly obvious as I was calling them on it. I've told them it's the router as my laptop is connecting to everything else and they've ignored me and want to call me back at 12. Two of them have also tried to sell me other packages. The only package I would be interested in is anything which blocked all sport on my normal TV. I'm wasting a day because the government won't ban crap internet providers who provide crap service.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads