Whoops!

Viewed 590 times
Started 2014-07-01T15:54:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-07-01T15:54:00+00:00
 profile photo
I spent the weekend lining up some re-enactors to model for me. I was very selective, picking not only those who were photogenic, but the ones who had the right uniform or vintage clothing. My approach was simple and has proved successful looking at my emails today. I just asked the ones I wanted if I could drag them away from the crowds and take their picture, then gave them a visiting card, telling them that I would send a copy of the photographs by email. This was all going well until I I got talking to another photographer during a break, he insisted on me photographing his wife, who looked like she had been dressed for a bet. He then gave me his card, which I looked at and put in my shirt pocket. The next lady I wanted to photograph was elegant, had good vintage clothing and co-operated well with my suggestions for posing. The only snag was that when I went to give her my card the other guys card was the first one my fingers touched, but luckily I realised before it was too late. His card had four images of girl/girl action and her husband, who was built like a brick outhouse, would probably not have appreciated me handing it to his wife :-) On the plus side I now have a lot of 40's shoots lined up.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads