B8gger!

Viewed 681 times
Started 2014-07-02T14:20:00+00:00
10 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

Arkady001
2014-07-02T14:20:00+00:00
 profile photo
I had a shooting booked for this Sunday just called off by the model... So what, you ask? Flakes, no-shows and cancellations are part and parcel of internet modelling and we just suck it up and move on... well... usually, yes.
This was a model I've been shooting with and coaching for nearly 2 years. She did her second ever shoot with me and since then we've worked together every few months, gradually shooting different styles and levels as her confidence grew - always led by her - no level-pushing on my part, I assure you.
This was to have been her first implied nude/topless/nude shoot. On the back of this she would have decided if going nude on a regular basis was something she was interested in doing - although we have shot covered topless and implied topless before, she still lists her levels up to lingerie only.
In the past I have always allowed her to review the images and decide what was acceptable to her and what was not - she always surprised me by choosing the more revealing images as she really liked the way I portrayed her. We had outfits chosen and bought, location scouted and a shot-sheet of potential images all agreed. We simply had to wait til her final exams were done at the end of June.
As I was away on holiday last week, she decided to jump the gun with another photographer she had not previously worked with and shoot some of the more revealing images we had planned as she was excited about taking her modelling in this new direction.

I've been trying to contact her all week to confirm Sunday's shoot and she finally got back to me this afternoon... Apparently the guy was a total sleaze, pushed her to reveal more and more, shot her in more revealing poses than she agreed to, came onto her and was invading her personal space while she was undressed. She's reported it to the site admin (not booked through a UK site), but her confidence is crushed and she's considering giving up altogether, let alone not modelling topless or nude ever again...

This was Hannah last Summer... this was to have been a simple lifestyle-portrait shoot, but she kept suggesting more (or rather 'less')... all of these were approved for use by her, despite the nipple slips - she was completely thrilled by the look of these.

To say I'm furious at the other guy is an understatement - not only has he crossed the line personally and professionally with a model, he's queered the pitch for other photographers who could have worked with her.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads