Idyllic location in Worcestershire.

Viewed 333 times
Started 2014-07-06T06:46:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-07-06T06:46:00+00:00
 profile photo
I know most people who post in the forums regularly live miles from here, but this might be useful for people more local to me. I'm at Arley in Worcestershire, sitting on the bank of the River Severn editing yesterday's shots and it's a perfect location, with a steam railway, an arboretum and of course the river. We even managed to stay free in the camper on the car park last night. Arley itself is a picturesque village, set right on the river and I had and added bonus when I spotted one of the volunteers in uniform. The volunteers are good for character shots, but i think you'll agree if you look at the picture this one has more photographic potential than most...

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads