Jackanory rates.

Viewed 407 times
Started 2014-07-16T16:12:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-07-16T16:12:00+00:00
 profile photo
I've just looked at the rates being charged by a member who has been quite vociferous about TFP recently and was amazed to discover a day rate of £230!!!!!! Which planet are these people on? The closest I ever got to that was when I was duty manager on Sundays and on double time, responsible for a 2,000 acre country park with two farms and two visitor centres, on call Monday morning and expected to turn out and drive 16 miles, whatever time of night to sort out ANY problems that arose, which could range from blocked loos to physical assaults, for £26 per hour. Call me tight, but I wouldn't even pay Kate Moss that sort of money. I would, however, pay someone I liked, who was pleasant to work with and charged sensible rates, which some models on here do.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads