Models who 'edit'

Viewed 1161 times
Started 2014-07-21T15:33:00+00:00
16 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-07-21T15:33:00+00:00
 profile photo
I am the first one to admit that editing in photoshop is not a great passion of mine, i shoot clean, and apart from a few tonal adjustments, and the odd bit of zit removal, i don't spend that much time on single images. recently though, i have had a spate of models swearing blind they are fab at editing, and can i let them do it? I have, sometimes, said yes, either to find my image totally messed up with some nasty effect, or changes so subtle I can barely spot the difference! So models and photoshop (or other editing software) what are your experiences, good and bad, and have you ever had a model do a better job than you? your thoughts please!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads