Tfp? Are you mad?

Viewed 622 times
Started 2014-09-02T09:20:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-09-02T09:20:00+00:00
 profile photo
Here's the deal, I politely offered a newb here, a tfp if she was interested. I got back a rant about how, being over 25, she wasn't stupid, could earn money, and get pictures, and was currently booked at a hundred quid an hour! then, despite only sent two messages, I got. Would you please stop messaging me! I said sure, and told her about the block facility!

A couple of days prior, I got an email from a very well known pro model who has been in more magazines and websites than the other one has had hot dinners! She is more than happy to work tfp and content share with me, and she approached me, What is the difference between model a and model b?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads