Traffic problems

Viewed 498 times
Started 2014-10-17T12:06:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

MuffMerkin
2014-10-17T12:06:00+00:00
 profile photo
As models that have worked with me will know, I offer to collect them from Reading Station and return them after the shoot. Or they can drive to my studio.
Reading's infamous traffic issues have caused real problems for me and the other chaps who use my studio. The redevelopment of the station has also caused issues as it was designed for taxis and buses, not cars.
Now the issue is to be compounded by the closure of one of the two bridges that cross the Thames. The debate over Reading's bridges runs on and on and this may well be the final straw.
In short, I may not offer shoots after the closure of Reading Bridge to any models that can't drive, as I will not be driving to the station to collect and return. Sorry, but it wastes an hour of my life I can't get back.
If you are a model and can drive and want to do a shoot with me, all well and good. To the others I do say a big sorry.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads