General modelling advice please?!

Viewed 512 times
Started 2014-11-05T22:11:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-11-05T22:11:00+00:00
 profile photo
Hello everyone!
I just have a few questions regarding this whole modelling shibam.

Firstly, do I stand a hope in hell if I don't want to work topless? I am not at all happy with my own breasts so I don't really want to get the girls out for everyone to see! I scroll through the site and all I see is naked girl after naked girl lol.
I'd personally prefer to work on more unique shoots that bring out the personality of myself and the photographer!

Secondly, is this something that some girls can do just for fun? I really don't want to get too serious with this, it's mainly a hobby to go along with my other many hobbies (horse riding... reptile keeping... studying my degree... haha)
So, any tips for keeping it fun? It's all very overwhelming at the moment and I'm not too sure what's going on haha.
Obviously it would be great if I had a paid shoot every now and then, but this isn't my main priority really.

Thanks
Daniee

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads