Photographers, what did you start with?

Viewed 811 times
Started 2014-11-11T22:24:00+00:00
22 following this thread
Back to Member Chat

2014-11-11T22:24:00+00:00
 profile photo
I had lots of cameras, I've always been fascinated by them but the first "serious" camera I had was a Zenit SLR, weighed a ton but was totally manual so it forced you to learn how to use it. I then got an Olympus OM10 which I loved, it came with the best lens I ever owned and still own it to this day. When digital came along I had a Fuji bridge camera, S7000 zoom and it was capable of taking cracking images, some of which are still in my portfolio. My first DSLR was a Sony Alpha 200, I really liked it but some scumbag stole it out my car about 3 years ago. With the insurance money I bought a Nikon D3100, and it's a great piece of kit, paired with a prime 35mm lens and some decent light it's superb.

What about you?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of ModelFolio, nor its associates.
ModelFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join ModelFolio for Free! Log in

By using ModelFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads